How does Walking Star Internet Marketing work for your business?
Walking Star Marketing, Design & Internet services in general covers all facets of Internet site development including design, marketing, hosting, Ecommerce, evaluations and management. Walking Star also covers all facets of traditional advertising, marketing, graphic design including: logos, brochures, ad concepts/campaigns as well as copy writing, radio jingle creation & production and promotional products.
In short, we have been involved with many different projects at various levels for the past 10 years with clients ranging from Wyoming to Florida. These services include large projects as well as small. We can handle the entire job or just be an outside support when internal workload is too great at the time. We have done all levels of ad campaigns and can be very creative with any given budget.
Our sole goal is to provide each client a creative and custom designed project to meet their needs and target their clientele. We do not use generic templates in any way as our clients deserve their own custom designs.
Our Internet Marketing consist of two things:
Please look at the Samples below and call or stop by the office for any clarifications as it can get confusing
- An Analysis of the current website
- A report of the findings and new listings
Walking Star Internet Marketing
Marketing Analysis ReportSample
1. First, we do a “market” analysis.The main focus of finding the right keywords is to capture a particular target group of people surfing the web. A target group is made up of the customers who want to use your website. Individual demographics are used to define the type of people we are trying to attract to your site specifically. These are general facts about the type of customer we are looking for:
2. Second, we do a “keyword” analysis. Keyword analysis for your target group are as followed and are essential to how much traffic your site receives daily/hourly. Each word is used many different ways throughout the entire site; we will build them into the content of individual pages with the headings, titles, and throughout the linking & navigational system. This is critical prioritization process we use for SEO = search engine optimization, so your site is easy for the search engines crawlers to read quickly.Sample
- Age range from 32-50
- Household Income ranges $51,000-77,000 per year
- Average stay 4 or less days to unwind & settle down from reality
- Average vacation of 7 or more days to experience an regional area
- Middle income and outdoorsy, and very environmentalist
- Well educated people or well trained in hobby or sport the environmentally inclined culture-seekers
- Rural travelers stay domestically, often for hunting and fishing. They like backcountry, not cultural events.
- Repeat travels who vacation at least twice a year
- Travelers preference for conservational & historical sites
- Restaurants, lodges, and tour operators that most support the character of a place usually provide the richest travel experiences for guest.
Each word out on the World Wide Web produces so many potential hits and this number changes daily with the increase of new sites added to the Internet.
|Keyword/phrases Potential hits/word
- Mountain vacation........... 15,000
- State of Montana........... 37,000
- Winter sport........... 80,000...........
- Snowmobile Yellowstone........... 5,000
- Yellowstone national park........... 177,000...........
- Big game hunting........... 25,000...........
- …………bear........... 12,000
- …………moose........... 7,500
- …………elk........... 24,000
- rainbow trout fishing........... 1,200
- ice climbing........... 12,000
- rock climbing........... 171,000
- cross country........... 19,000
- wildlife photography........... 11,000
- sportsman........... 9,000
- horse back riding........... 7,000
- Family Adventure Vacation........... 10,000
- Pet friendly lodging........... 13,000
- Snow report........... 8,500
- Snowmobile rentals........... 1,300
- Winter park lodging........... 3,000
- Skiing conditions........... 39,000
3. Thirdly, We create “secondary” keywords.Secondary keywords are used within the content of your site to pick up surfers from random locations outside the normal target group. For example: you’re a lodge, providing accommodations to travels yet you live in a prime trout fishing region. We will we want to talk about trout fishing in your pages to pick up surfers who maybe within the topic area but not looking for lodging.SampleCooke City, Montana, Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park, mountain vacation, mountains, winter sport, snowmobile trails, Yellowstone, big game hunting, kayaking, chief Joseph scenic highway, Beartooth scenic highway, rainbow trout fishing, atv trails, ice climbing, rock climbing, cross country, wildlife photography, sportsman, fishing, horse back riding, family adventure vacation, snow report, snowmobile rentals, winter park lodging, skiing conditions, new world mining district, biking, motorcycle roads, Yellowstone lodging, Red Lodge, Cody, Gardiner, Bozeman
4. We build an “inbound link” campaign to increase traffic to your site; it is critical to link to other websites on the Internet.Links must be creditable! The links you provide for viewers must be “link worthy” or creditable sites for they reflect your business in a poor light if the site is not working properly or is unreliable. So be sure all the links work, and revise your site periodically. Revision dates listed on the bottom of web pages indicate a well maintained site and search engines do recognize out dated websites.Basically there are two kinds of links, ones that cost you money and ones that do not.We primarily try to stay in the second type of links while marketing your site. Although if we come across a proposal that is profitable it is forwarded on to you to review as a recommendation for considerations, if you want to proceed we will handle the logistics for you but only with your approval first.
Generally it can take 2 weeks to a few months to notice effected changes as a result of increasing ones link campaign. The more sites you are linked to the more traffic you receive.Note: Think about sites you visit regularly to do business. A link program is about customer service that your patrons with friendly access to your business. Possible links to consider are any community resources, interdependent relations you may have with pass customers, other businesses, testimonials, awards, Associations, clubs, etc…
- Reciprocal verses non-reciprocal linking is how we market your site on the World Wide Web. Reciprocal means if I link to your site, you can link to mine. Generally you would have to download a graphic logo from the site and place it on your links page and after they check to see that you did that, they allow you to do the same.
- Non-reciprocal linking is primarily what we do at Walking Star’s Internet Marketing. We spend an allotted amount of time each month searching the Internet for sites, directories and government agencies to advertise your site for us for free, with no reciprocal links. There are plenty of these out there on the web it is just a matter of finding them on a regular basis.
4. Last, we provide you with a list of recommended links for your web site:Sample
Regular Internet Marketing on a monthly basis allows us to review your site: current keywords, links and provide you with new recommendations to maintain the most efficient SEO (search engine optimization) possible.Every six months Walking Star Internet Marketing runs a full statistical report for all monthly marketing clients, this is to record all Internet activity on a particular site. This allows us to compare reports annually to measure changes in site activity on per year, and provides clients with a visual breakdown of how our marketing strategies have improved their Internet business.
Walking Star Internet Marketing
Date of Report:
Sample Each report is specific to your business
Walking Star Internet Marketing is creating a Search Engine Optimization formula for your success. We are writing keywords and creating strategies for the Internet spiders to find your site out on the World Wide Web. By properly using web page titles, descriptions on pages or within the site, properly naming Meta tags and alt tags, and creating a linking structure in and out of your site that will increase your ranking within the search engine index’s. Let me define some things for you to better understand what we are doing for you.
Internet spiders are programs that look for information on the Internet and retrieve it for the search engines. A search engine will have Internet spiders to help them read the contents of your website and then add your site into their search index based on the keywords found within your site and what people are searching for.
Alt tags are used to name and title graphics or pictures on a web page as well as any developmental element used by your designer. For example if your have a picture inserted into the content of your site the designer would title it “Yellowstone National Park East Gate entrance”. A spider will read this title and pull it into a search engine index if someone was looking for something about Yellowstone National Park, but it would not receive top ranking in that index particularly.
Meta tags are used as secondary information inserted into the "head" area of your web pages. The Meta tags are keywords that work in conjunction with your body copy throughout the independent pages of your site. Meta keywords tag are secondary to body copy or content which is read by spiders first, they only are used as a way to reinforce the terms/words which you think are important on a page. We place up to 25 words or phrases, with each word or phrase separated by commas into your head area for the spiders to read.
We find keywords by researching word tracking soft wares to discover recommendations for your website development. Why we do this is to insure a higher ranking in the search engines. Each word has a potential number of hits calculated by spiders on the Internet from already established Internet traffic. The numbers tell us how often the spiders searching for information pick up an individual keyword.
Keyword analysis is done monthly to ensure we built the right words into the content of each individual page, the titles, and headlines and also throughout the site’s navigational system.
The following words are added to your site in a variety of ways to best serve the spiders looking throughout your site.
atv trails..... 6,400
ice climbing..... 12,000
rock climbing..... 171,000
cross country..... 19,000
wildlife photography..... 11,000
The navigation and linking established throughout your site is primary to Search Engine Optimization. This is the fastest and best way to establish increased traffic and high-ranking position within the search engine indexes. Walking Star’s monthly Internet Marketing program is mainly spent on finding directories and nonreciprocal sites to link to suggesting your URL address be inserted into other websites. We create an inbound link building campaign as a way to increase the Internet traffic to your site. Generally it can take 2 weeks to several months to notice effected changes as a result of increasing ones link campaign. Once we have suggested your URL address to be added to any site there is an approval process. We wait to receive approval or denial, if approved we check to see your listing has been added. Basically there are two kinds of links, ones that cost you money and ones that do not.We primarily try to stay in the second type of links while marketing your site. Although if we come across a proposal that is profitable it is forwarded on to you to review as a recommendation for consideration, if you want to proceed we will handle the logistics for you but only with your approval.Non-reciprocal linking is primarily what we do at Walking Star’s Internet Marketing. We spend an hour each month searching the Internet for sites, directories and government agencies to advertise your site for us for free, with no reciprocal links. There are plenty of these out there on the web it is just a matter of finding them on a regular basis.Your URL address was submitted to the following sites:
Your URL address was successfully added to the following sites:
Walking Star Marketing, Redesign & Internet
924 14th Street
Cody, WY 82414Office: 307-587-5994
Toll Free: 1-888-587-5994